- Click "Reports" on the left menu.
2. Under "Candidates", click "Slipping away".
3. There are tabs giving you an overview of the candidates that have been contacted and not contacted.
- "Total candidates": The number of candidates in your company account.
- "Contacted": The number of candidates that have been emailed by your team members. NOTE: Auto-confirmation emails are excluded.
- "Not contacted": The number of candidates that haven't been emailed by your team members. NOTE: Auto-confirmation emails are excluded.
4. The table view gives you insights into the candidates that have been contacted and not contacted in your company account.
To check your slipping-away candidates per Job, department, Source tag, tag, or month, toggle between the tabs under "Slipping away".
Once you choose a tab, you can filter the result further by clicking the "Filter by..." field > Select the filter you want.
To define a time range for the result you want to see, click "All time" in the top right corner > Select the time range you want.
To adjust how many results per page you'd like to see, click the number in the lower right corner > Select the number of results you want.
4. To export the report you are viewing to a .csv file, click the three-dot button under the "Filter by..." field > "Export to CSV".
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.
// Sign up for our webinar. Learn how to get the most out of Recruitee. We'll provide a walkthrough and you can ask questions at the end. //