1. Click "Jobs" on the left menu.
2. Click the "Edit" button of the Job you want to set an auto-confirmation email for.
3. Click the "Workflow" tab.
4. Scroll down to the "Send email confirmation" section > Switch "Send email confirmation" green to send the email below it to all candidates applying for the Job.
NOTE: The auto-confirmation email will be logged in the "Email" tab of each candidate profile that it's sent to. If a candidate replies to the auto-confirmation email, the reply email will appear under the auto-confirmation email as a thread in their candidate profile.
5. Fill out "Email subject" and "Email message".
You can use the default placeholders [first_name], [last_name], [candidate], [job_offer], and [company] to make the system automatically populate the right data (like the name of the candidate and the Job's title) in the auto-confirmation email.
6. Check the box "Save this auto-confirmation email as default for new Jobs" if you want to use the current auto-confirmation email for all future Jobs.
7. Click "Save" under the "Job status" menu on the right.
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.
// Sign up for our webinar. Learn how to get the most out of Recruitee. We'll provide a walkthrough and you can ask questions at the end. //