By default, you can use our system fonts on your careers site, as well as any font available in Google fonts. If you want to use custom fonts, you can upload them in the CareesHub.
In this article:
Edit the theme used for your careers site to use different fonts.
1. Go to the CareersHub and start editing a page that uses the theme you would like to edit.
2. Hover over the theme in the top-right and click Edit theme.
3. Click Fonts.
4. In the Fonts menu, you can update the Header, Paragraph, and Button font. Click the font dropdown to switch fonts, adjust its size, and make it italic or uppercase.
💡We have two system fonts available, as well as fonts from Google Fonts, which are marked with a Google badge. You can also upload custom fonts, which are then marked with a Custom badge.
5. Click Update when you are done.
Uploading custom fonts
Upload custom fonts to the CareersHub to use them on your careers site.
1. Go to the CareersHub > Settings.
2. Go to Fonts in the menu on the left.
3. Click Add new font family.
4. Click Upload files and select the files you want to upload.
💡We accept TTF, OTF, WOFF, and WOFF2 font files.
5. Check the Font weight and Font style columns to ensure they match the font file you have uploaded. Give the font family a name and click Save.
6. The font is now listed in the Fonts settings. You can edit or delete it via the icons on the right.
You can now select the font in the theme settings as described above to use it on your careers site. It will be marked with a Custom badge.