The ReferralsHub is set up, now it is time to create referral question templates, invite referrers and more.
Setting up referral question templates
You can use referral questions in order to receive background information from your referrers on their referrals.
2. Create a new template or edit/duplicate existing templates. You can use a different template for each job, so make sure to add the questions you want to know per specific job or department.
There are several answer types you can choose from and you can make questions required by clicking on the asterisks.
3. You can select a template as default. The default template will be used when you first enable referrals for a job.
Enabling referrals for your jobs
1. Go to the Jobs section, select the job you’d like to enable referrals for, and click Edit.
2. Go to the Referrals tab within the job and click the toggle to enable referrals for this job.
Note: Referrals can only be enabled for published and internal jobs
3. Now you can assign an award for the referral and select the referral question template. From here you can also customise the referral questions further to the needs of this specific job.
Note: You can only assign one award to a job. Go to ReferralsHub > Rewards to add, edit, or delete rewards. You can also assign rewards to your jobs there.
4. The job is now visible in your ReferralsHub and team members can start referring people.
You can also enable referrals for jobs in bulk in the jobs section. Simply select the checkboxes next to the applicable jobs and select Enable referrals in the menu.
Getting referrals and managing claims
Everyone who has access to your Recruitee account will automatically have access to your ReferralsHub. Learn more about inviting referrers and setting up your ReferralsHub.
Once a candidate has been referred, they will show up in a separate Referred stage in the job’s pipeline.
You can see who referred this person and the answers to the referral questions in the candidate profile.
If you want to get notified about referrals go to Settings > Profile > Notifications, you can enable notifications for when Referrals are enabled or disabled or when Candidates are referred.
If a referred person is moved to a stage with the type Hire, a claim for the reward appears under Settings > ReferralsHub > Claims.
Under Manage you can approve or reject the claim. If your settings allow for the Referrer to see the referral status as set up under Settings > ReferralsHub > Configure, they will see an approved claim as a Successful referral and a rejected or open claim as Recruitment completed.
You can also go back to approved and rejected claims and re-open them if necessary.