Important: Features in the Beta period are still being tested and are not yet available in all accounts.
Within the referral portal you can easily refer a friend, a former colleague or acquaintance for a job. Add your contacts to the portal and start referring.
- Go to the Referral Portal link that was shared with you or ask your HR department about this. Here choose to sign up, or sign in if you already have an account for the portal or for Recruitee.
If you work in Recruitee you can also use the referral portal icon that is added to the header menu.
Note: If you don’t have access to Recruitee you will need to sign up for the referral portal. If you get the error ‘email is invalid’, then please check with your HR department if your email address is on the selected domain list.
2. Now that you are in the portal, you can click on Make a referral for the job you have someone in mind for. If you would like to upload your connections first and refer them go here.
Note: depending on the settings chosen by the administrator of the portal you are able to see a reward for a referral.
3. On the left choose Refer someone.
4. Fill out the referral form and answer the referral questions. Check and confirm the checkboxes to complete the referral.
5. Your referral is done! If applicable, you can choose to refer more people.
6. Go to your Profile > Referrals to view your submitted referrals
7. Here you can see your referrals.
Note: depending on the settings chosen by the administrator of the portal you are able to see the status of the referral.
Upload and refer connections
Note: depending on the settings chosen by the administrator of the portal you will be able to upload connections.
- Click on your avatar and choose View Profile.
2. From here you can upload your connections, for LinkedIn by uploading a CSV file which you can receive via their Request Archive, and/or your Google Contacts by confirming you want to transfer the contacts.
3. After this you can see your imported contacts under the Connections tab.
4. From here you can directly refer a connection for a job or go to a job and select a connection by clicking on the Refer from Connections option.