1. Click Candidates on the left menu.
2. On the Candidates submenu, you can access five default searches.
- Qualified candidates: All the candidates in your company account.
- New candidates: All the candidates whose profiles haven't been viewed by your team members yet.
- Not contacted: All the candidates who haven't received any emails from your team members. NOTE: Auto-confirmation emails are excluded.
- Followed candidates: All the candidates you follow.
- GDPR Compliance: All the candidates you need to act on regarding GDPR compliance (link).
3. Within each search, you can:
Click the Notes tab to check your team's notes about the candidates in your search results.
Click the Date button in the top right corner > Select how you want to sort the search results.
Click the table button in the top right corner > Select the value(s) you want to see in the search results.
Click the ellipsis > Export to CSV to export your search results as a .csv file.
Try this now in your Recruitee account!