- Click "Candidates" on the left menu.
2. On the "Candidates" submenu, you can access five default searches.
- "Qualified candidates": All the candidates in your company account.
- "New candidates": All the candidates whose profiles haven't been viewed by your team members yet.
- "Not contacted": All the candidates who haven't received any emails from your team members. NOTE: Auto-confirmation emails are excluded.
- "Followed candidates": All the candidates you follow.
- "GDPR Compliance": All the candidates you need to act on regarding GDPR compliance (link).
3. Within each search, you can:
Click the "Notes" tab to check your Team's Notes about the candidates in your search results.
Click the "Date" button in the top right corner > Select how you want to sort the search results.
Click the table button in the top right corner > Select the value(s) you want to see in the search results.
Click the ellipsis > "Export to CSV" to export your search results as a .csv file.
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.