- Click "Reports" on the left menu.
2. Under "Team members", click "Time to first contact".
3. There are tabs giving you an overview of the time to first contact of your team members.
- "First emails": The number of first emails your team members sent to new candidates. NOTE: Only the first email from your team members in the first thread per candidate counts, excluding any auto-confirmation email.
- "Avg. time to first contact": The average time it took your team members to send their first emails to new candidates. NOTE: Only the timing of the first email from your team members in the first thread per candidate counts, excluding any auto-confirmation email.
4. The table view gives you more insights into the time to first contact of your team members.
To check the time to first contact per team member, hiring role, or month, toggle between the tabs under "Time to contact".
Once you choose a tab, you can filter the result further by clicking the "Filter by..." field > Select the filter you want.
To define a time range for the result you want to see, click "All time" in the top right corner > Select the time range you want.
To adjust how many results per page you'd like to see, click the number in the lower right corner > Select the number of results you want.
5. To export the report you are viewing to a .csv file, click the three-dot button under the "Filter by..." field > "Export to CSV".
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.