- Click "Reports" on the left menu.
2. Under "Team members", click "Candidates by members".
3. There are tabs giving you an overview of the candidates in your company account.
- "Added": The number of candidates manually added to your company account.
- "Disqualified": The number and percentage of disqualified candidates in your company account.
- "Interview stage": The number and percentage of candidates moved to the"Interview" stage type in your pipelines.
- "Hire stage": The number and percentage of candidates moved to the "Hire" stage type in your pipelines.
4. The table view gives you more insights into the candidates' status in your company account.
To check the candidates' status per team member or hiring role, toggle between the tabs under "Candidates by members".
Once you choose a tab, you can filter the result further by clicking the "Filter by..." field > Select the filter you want.
To define a time range for the result you want to see, click "All time" in the top right corner > Select the time range you want.
To adjust how many results per page you'd like to see, click the number in the lower right corner > Select the number of results you want.
5. To export the report you are viewing to a .csv file, click the three-dot button under the "Filter by..." field > "Export to CSV".
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.