- Click "Reports" on the left menu.
2. Under "Team members", click "Emails".
3. There are tabs giving you an overview of the email activities of your team members.
- "Total emails": The number of emails your team members sent and received (including emails sent and received in other mailboxes synced with Recruitee).
- "Sent emails": The number of emails your team members sent (including emails sent in other mailboxes synced with Recruitee).
- "Received emails": The number of emails your team members received (including emails received in other mailboxes synced with Recruitee).
4. The table view gives you more insights into your team members' email activities.
To check the email activities per team member, hiring role, or month, toggle between the tabs under "Emails".
Once you choose a tab, you can filter the result further by clicking the "Filter by..." field > Select the filter you want.
To define a time range for the result you want to see, click "All time" in the top right corner > Select the time range you want.
To adjust how many results per page you'd like to see, click the number in the lower right corner > Select the number of results you want.
5. To export the report you are viewing to a .csv file, click the three-dot button under the "Filter by..." field > "Export to CSV".
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.