1. Click "Reports" on the left menu.
2. Go to the report you want to see.
For example, you go to the "Time to hire" report, opt for the "Source" view, and apply the filter "Job status" as active.
3. To save your customized report as a favorite for future access, click the star icon next to the report's name.
4. Enter a name for your favorite report.
5. Click "Share with team members" to allow your team members to see and access your favorite report.
6. Click "Add".
7. Your saved favorite report will appear on top of the sub-menu of "Reports".
8. To access your favorite report, click its name.
9. To edit your favorite report's name, hover its name on the sub-menu > Click the pencil icon.
Make the change you want > Click "Done".
10. To delete your favorite report, hover its name on the sub-menu > Click the pencil icon.
Click "Delete" in the lower left corner > Confirm you deletion.
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.