Watch this quick video to see how it works:
1. Click Reports in the left menu.
2. Under Candidates, choose Candidate origins.
3. At the top of the report, you'll see tabs which give you a general overview of your candidates' origins.
Total candidates: The number of candidates in your database.
Applied: The number of applicants coming from your careers site.
Added: The number of candidates that were manually added to your database.
Sourced: The number of candidates that were sourced using the Recruitee Sourcing extension.
4. The table view gives you more detailed insights into the candidate origins in your database.
To check your candidate origins per job, department, source tag, tag, or the month candidate profiles were created, toggle between the tabs under the Candidate origins report name at the top.
Once you choose a tab, you can filter the result further by clicking the Filter by... field > Select the filter you want.
To define a time range for the result you want to see, click All time in the top right corner > Select the time range you want.
To adjust how many results per page you'd like to see, click the number in the lower right corner > Select the number of results you want.
5. To export the report you are viewing to a .csv file, click the three-dot button under the Filter by... field > select Export to CSV.
Try this now in your Recruitee account!