Watch this quick video to see how it works:
Click "Reports" on the left menu.
2. Under "Candidates", click "Candidate origins".
3. There are tabs giving you an overview of your candidate origins.
- "Total candidates": The number of candidates in your database.
- "Applied": The number of applicants coming from your Careers Site.
- "Added": The number of candidates that were manually added to your database.
- "Sourced": The number of candidates that were sourced via Recruitee Sourcing extension.
4. The table view gives you more insights into the candidate origins in your database.
To check your candidate origins per Job, department, Source tag, tag, or month candidate profiles were created, toggle between the tabs under "Candidate origins".
Once you choose a tab, you can filter the result further by clicking the "Filter by..." field > Select the filter you want.
To define a time range for the result you want to see, click "All time" in the top right corner > Select the time range you want.
To adjust how many results per page you'd like to see, click the number in the lower right corner > Select the number of results you want.
5. To export the report you are viewing to a .csv file, click the three-dot button under the "Filter by..." field > "Export to CSV".
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.