Watch this quick video to see how it works:
Click "Reports" on the left menu.
2. Under "Candidates", click "Time to disqualify".
3. There are tabs giving you an overview of your time to disqualify.
- "Total candidates": The number of candidates in your database.
- "Disqualified": The number and percentage of disqualified candidates in your database.
- "Avg. time": The average time to disqualify in your database.
4. The table view gives you more insights into your company's time to disqualify.
To check your time to disqualify per Job, department, Source tag, tag, or month the candidates were disqualified, toggle between the tabs under "Time to disqualify".
Once you choose a tab, you can filter the result further by clicking the "Filter by..." field > Select the filter you want.
To define a time range for the result you want to see, click "All time" in the top right corner > Select the time range you want.
To adjust how many results per page you'd like to see, click the number in the lower right corner > Select the number of results you want.
5. To export the report you are viewing to a .csv file, click the three-dot button under the "Filter by..." field > "Export to CSV".
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.