Watch this quick video to see how it works:
Click "Reports" on the left menu.
2. Under "Candidates", click "Time to hire".
3. There are tabs giving you an overview of your time to hire.
- "Total candidates": The number of candidates in your database.
- "Hire stage": The number and percentage of candidates moved to the "Hire" stage type in your pipelines.
- "Avg. time": The average time to hire in your database.
4. The table view gives you more insights into your company's time to hire.
To check your time to hire per Job, department, Source tag, tag, or month the candidates were hired, toggle between the tabs under "Time to hire".
Once you choose a tab, you can filter the result further by clicking the "Filter by..." field > Select the filter you want.
To define a time range for the result you want to see, click "All time" in the top right corner > Select the time range you want.
To adjust how many results per page you'd like to see, click the number in the lower right corner > Select the number of results you want.
5. To export the report you are viewing to a .csv file, click the three-dot button under the "Filter by..." field > "Export to CSV".
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.