On your careers site:
1. Click Careers site on the top menu > Go to your careers site.
2. Click Careers site editor on the left.
3. Scroll down to the More section > Click Terms and privacy.
4. Toggle the option in order to enable Terms and conditions > Write your company's terms and conditions for applicants in the text box.
You can also insert a URL directing candidates to your full terms and conditions if they're too long.
5. Click Save.
The terms and conditions will appear above the Submit application button of every application page of all your Jobs.
On your Jobs Widget:
1. Go to Settings in the left menu.
2. Under Apps and plugins, click Jobs widget.
3. In the Terms and Conditions tab, add the checkboxes you want.
4. Click Save to save your changes.
The terms and conditions will appear above the Submit application button of every application page for all your jobs displayed in the widget.
Note: The terms and conditions you choose will only apply for the jobs of the company account you are currently working in. You'll need to add separate terms and conditions for each company account you work in.
Try this now in your Recruitee account!