On your Careers Site:
- Click "Careers Site" on the top menu > Go to your Careers Site.
2. Click “Careers Site editor” on the left.
3. Scroll down to the "Advanced settings" section > Click "Additional settings".
4. Check the box "Enabled" > Write your company's terms and conditions for applicants in the text box.
You can also insert a URL directing to your full terms and conditions if they're too long.
5. Click "Save".
The terms and conditions will appear above the "Submit application" button of every application page of all your Jobs.
On your Jobs Widget:
- Go to "Settings" on the left menu.
2. Under "Apps and plugins", click "Jobs widget".
3. In the "Terms and Conditions" tab, add the checkboxes you want.
4. Click "Save theme" to save your choices.
The terms and conditions will appear above the "Submit application" button of every application page of all your Jobs in the widget.
Note: The terms and conditions you choose will only apply for the jobs of the company account you are currently working in.
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.