Make evaluation forms
To request interviewers and/or evaluators to fill out evaluation forms, first you need to have the evaluation forms set up and ready to use.
Request team members to fill out evaluation forms
1. Go to a candidate profile > Click the "Evaluation" tab.
2. Click the "+ Evaluation" button.
3. Click the "Request" tab > Under "Job/Talent Pool", click the field > Select the Job/Talent Pool you want to evaluate the candidate for.
4. Under "Evaluation form", click the field > Select the evaluation form your team member(s) should fill out.
5. Under "To be completed by", click the "+" button > Select the team member(s) who should fill out the evaluation form.
6. Click "Request now" in the lower right corner.
7. To see all requested evaluations for a candidate, click the hourglass tab.
8. If you are requested to fill out an evaluation form, click the "Start" button to start filling it out.
Or click the "X" button to dismiss the request. NOTE: You can retrieve the evaluation request later.
9. If you want to delete requests you made for your team members, click the "X" button to delete the request. NOTE: You cannot undo this action.
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.
You can also automate requesting evaluations in a job. With Automated Actions you can set a trigger for when you move candidates to a next stage so that it automatically sends a request evaluation to a selected team member. Check out the following article in which we explain how to setup Automated Actions for your pipeline.