Give candidates a thumb rating
1. Open a candidate profile.
2. Click the thumb icon in the top right section of the candidate profile.
3. Choose a thumb rating for the candidate.
4. Your rating here will amount to the overall rating of the candidate.
NOTE: Under the rating percentage, "You gave [thumb rating]" will reflect your latest rating, including quick evaluations as well as detailed evaluations.
Give candidates a thumb rating and a note
1. Go to a candidate profile > Click the "Evaluation" tab.
2. Click the field "Add a quick evaluation..."
3. Give your rating "No"/"Not sure"/"Yes"/"Strong yes" and insert your note.
4. Click "Add quick evaluation" in the lower right corner.
5. To view your quick evaluation, click the "Completed" tab.
6. Scroll down to check your quick evaluation.
7. To edit your quick evaluation, click the pencil icon in the top right corner > Edit it > Click "Save".
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.