- Click "Reports" on the left menu.
2. Under "Team members", click "Activities".
3. There are tabs giving you an overview of the activities of your team members.
- "Evaluations": The number of evaluations your team members made.
- "Calendar events": The number of events your team members set up.
- "Emails sent": The number of emails your team members sent to candidates.
- "Completed Tasks": The number of Tasks your team members completed.
4. The table view gives you more insights into the activities of your team members.
To check the activities per team member, hiring role, or month, toggle between the tabs under "Activities".
Once you choose a tab, you can filter the result further by clicking the "Filter by..." field > Select the filter you want.
To define a time range for the result you want to see, click "All time" in the top right corner > Select the time range you want.
To adjust how many results per page you'd like to see, click the number in the lower right corner > Select the number of results you want.
5. To export the report you are viewing to a .csv file, click the three-dot button under the "Filter by..." field > "Export to CSV".
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.