Option 1 – Saved searches
You can use the saved searches you have from Recruitee desktop version.
Go to "Dashboard" > Touch the saved search you want to see.
1. Touch the hamburger icon in the top left corner. You will see a side menu that is similar to the left menu you have in Recruitee desktop version.
2. Touch "Candidates"
2. Touch "Filters" at the lower right corner.
3. Touch the arrow next to "Filters" on top. This will open a drop-down menu with your saved searches to choose from.
Option 2 – Simple search terms
- Click the search icon next to the bell icon on top.
2. Fill out your search term and the search result will appear immediately.
- During the search, you can click "Cancel" to close the search bar. Please notice that the search result will stay the same.
- If you want to clear the search result to create a new search, click the "x" icon in the search bar.
Option 3 – Search filters
1. In "Candidates" page, touch "Filters" at the lower right corner.
This will open a lite version of the filters of the Power Search in Recruitee desktop version. Read more: All the filters in Power Search.
2. Combine all the filters you need by checking them.
3. Click "Done." The search result will show the candidates that match your filters.
You can also choose "Reset" to clear your current filter combination.
4. The number next to "Filters" shows the amount of filters you use in the current search.
If you want to change your filter combination, touch the "Filters" icon and choose a new set of filters you want.