Click "Careers Site" on the top menu to go to your Careers Site.
On the left side of your Careers Site, click “Careers Site editor.”
Click the pencil icon in the top right corner next to your Header.
In your "Header section", click the "Content" tab > Scroll down and you will see:
- Company logo: you can upload the logo you want to display on your Careers Site.
- Cover photo: pick one from our gallery or upload your own.
- Company website: the URL of your company website. This will be displayed as a button on your Careers Site's header.
- Social media links: the links to your company's social media channels. This will be displayed as icons on your Careers Site's header.
- Careers Site header: you can translate the greeting on your Careers Site.
- Careers Site navigation: the item(s) on your Careers Site's top menu. "Title" is the displayed name of the item. "Link to" will link the "Title" to a designated section of your Careers Site – You can also insert a custom URL here.
Editing a default item
Click the input field next to "Title" > Write the new name of the menu item. Click the drop-down menu next to "Link to" > Select one of the sections of your Careers Site (Select "Custom URL" if you want to insert a custom URL).
To add another menu item, click "Add Another" under the last menu item > Fill out the "Title" and "Link to".
To reorder the menu items, drag and drop the hamburger menu on the left side of each item.
To delete menu items, click the trashbin icon on the right side of each item.
Under the "Header section", click the "Layout" tab > Choose the layout you want for your Careers Site's header.
Note: If you want to display the "Page menu" you set up, choose a layout option with "Site menu". Otherwise, your "Page menu" won't display at all.