If your subscription is web offer-based, you can upgrade (or downgrade) your plan or number of slots at any time.
Manual subscriptions can also increase the number of job slots at any time. If you are on a manual subscription and would like to decrease the number of job slots or change your plan, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn about our pricing and how your payment is calculated when you upgrade or downgrade.
📌To update your subscription, your hiring role must have permission to Manage subscription and billing.
Changing your plan or number of job slots
1. Go to Settings > Company > Billing.
2. Under Billing, you can see your current plan, the current amount of job slots, and when your next payment is due.
3. Click Change plan next to your current plan to select a different one.
4. Configure your plan and click Choose plan or Downgrade.
5. Confirm your billing and payment details and click Pay now.
(Click the applicable option to expand the article.)