1. Click Jobs on the left menu.
2. Click the Edit button on the job you want to create an auto-confirmation email for.
3. Move to the Workflow tab of your job.
4. Scroll down to the Email confirmation section > Toggle the Auto-confirmation email button to green in order to send the email below it to all candidates applying for that job.
Note: the auto-confirmation email will be logged in the Email tab of each candidate's profile that it's sent to. If a candidate replies to the auto-confirmation email, the reply email will appear under the auto-confirmation email as a thread in their candidate profile.
5. Fill out the subject of your email and the message.
You can make use of five placeholders: [first_name], [last_name], [candidate], [job_offer], and [company] — to have Recruitee automatically populate the right data (like the name of the candidate or the job's title) into the email.
Write your own version of the auto-confirmation email in the languages you have enabled both in your multi-language settings and in your job languages. The visual indicators will tell you how much of the job post, including the auto-confirmation email, you still need to translate.
Select Save under the Job status menu on the right.