1. Click "Jobs" on the left menu.
2.Click "Edit" of the Job whose category you want to set up.
3. In the "Job posting" tab, click "Department" in the top right corner > Fill out the category you want to assign to this Job.
NOTE: The category of each Job doesn't have to be its department. You can also write "full-time"/"part-time" or any other category under "Department".
4. Click "Save".
Repeat the steps above for all the Jobs whose categories you want to set up.
5. Click "Careers Site" on the top menu > Go to your Careers Site.
6. Scroll down to the "Job section", you will be likely to see your Published Jobs with their respective categories. But there are no category buttons to filter the Jobs.
7. Hover your mouse over the top right corner of the "Job section" > Click the pencil icon.
8. Under "Job section", click the "Layout" tab. Combine the layout option and the "Group by" option to display your Published Jobs as you want.
9. Choose the first layout option with "Department" for "Group by" > Click "Save".
And you will see your Published Jobs displayed under their categories.
10. Choose the second layout option with "Department" for "Group by" > Click "Save".
And you will see your Published Jobs displayed under a line of categories. You can click each category to filter Jobs belonging to that category.
11. Choose the third layout option with "Search", "Department", "City", "Country" for "Filters" > Click "Save".
And you will see your Published Jobs displayed as a list with filters and a search bar.
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.
// Sign up for our webinar. Learn how to get the most out of Recruitee. We'll provide a walkthrough and you can ask questions at the end. //