1. Click "Careers Site" on the top menu > Go to your Careers Site.
2. Click the pencil icon in the top right corner of your Careers Site.
3. Under "Header section", click the "Content" tab > Scroll down and you will see:
- "Company website": The URL of your company website. This will be displayed as a button on your Careers Site's header.
- "Social media links": The links to your company's social media channels. This will be displayed as icons on your Careers Site's header.
- "Page menu": The item(s) on your Careers Site's top menu. "Title" is the displayed name of the item. "Link to" will link the "Title" to a designated section of your Careers Site – You can also insert a custom URL here.
4. To edit a default item in "Page menu":
Click the input field next to "Title" > Write the new name of the menu item.
Click the drop-down menu next to "Link to" > Select one of the sections of your Careers Site (Select "Custom URL" if you want to insert a custom URL).
5. To add another menu item, click "Add Another" under the last menu item > Fill out the "Title" and "Link to".
6. To reorder the menu items, drag&drop the hamburger menu on the left side of each item.
7. To delete menu items, click the cross icon on the right side of each item.
8. Under "Header section", click the "Layout" tab > Choose the layout you want for your Careers Site's header.
NOTE: If you want to display the "Page menu" you set up, choose a layout option with "Site menu". Otherwise, your "Page menu" won't display at all.
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.
// Sign up for our webinar. Learn how to get the most out of Recruitee. We'll provide a walkthrough and you can ask questions at the end. //