1. Click "Reports" on the left menu.
2. Under "Candidates", click "Applicant conversion".
3. There are tabs giving you an overview of the conversion rate of your applicants.
- "Views": The number of unique views per session on your job pages only. NOTE: Visits to your Careers Site without going to any job pages will not be counted.
- "Applied": The number of applicants coming from your Careers Site.
- "Conversion": The conversion rate of your applicants.
4. The table view gives you more insights into your applicant conversion rate.
To check your applicant conversion per Job, department, Source tag, tag, or month applied, toggle between the tabs under "Applicant conversion".
Once you choose a tab, you can filter the result further by clicking the "Filter by..." field > Select the filter you want.
To define a time range for the result you want to see, click "All time" in the top right corner > Select the time range you want.
To adjust how many results per page you'd like to see, click the number in the lower right corner > Select the number of results you want.
5. To export the report you are viewing to a .csv file, click the three-dot button under the "Filter by..." field > "Export to CSV".
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.
// Sign up for our webinar. Learn how to get the most out of Recruitee. We'll provide a walkthrough and you can ask questions at the end. //