Security, availability and operational efficiency are all cornerstone elements of Recruitee's data center strategy.
All access to Recruitee's data centers – OVH – is strictly monitored and recorded on our secure servers. Our surveillance team is on-site 24/7. We comply with the APSAD R4 rule for the installation of mobile and portable extinguishers, and we have the N4 conformity certification for all ours data centers. All our hosting services include protection against all types of DDoS attacks. Our data centers are situated in Europe, outside the Patriot Act jurisdiction area.
OVH deploys their own fiber optic network across the globe, with hardware at the cutting edge of technology, ensuring stability and the highest level of security. The bandwidth capacity in Europe is 4,5 Tbps and 8000 Gbps in North America. The connection runs through 33 peering points across three continents. The redundancy of links enables your data to take the shortest path and to benefit from minimum latency.
OVH complies with international standards:
- ISO 27001:2005 certification for providing and operating dedicated cloud computing infrastructures
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification for OVH Dedicated Cloud solutions
- ISO-27002 and ISO-27005-based security management and risk assessment norms and associated processes
- SOC 1 type II (SSAE 16 and ISAE 3402) and SOC 2 type II certifications for the security level of OVH Dedicated Cloud
- PCI DSS Level 1 certification for OVH Dedicated Cloud
- Conformity to CSA's best practices for OVH's cloud computing services
For data processing, we use Amazon Web Services. Our data storage is in EU (Frankfurt) (code: eu-central-1). Together with our data centers, we fully comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We store all private data in these highly encrypted servers. The data is yours. We never use or sell candidate data or any other information you collect. Drop us a message if you want to export your data for your own use.
NOTE: Recruitee partners with OVH Graveline Data Center, a leading provider of global connectivity and high-quality technology.
UPDATE: For the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) becoming enforceable from 25th May 2018, we will have special product features available to comply with the GDPR requirements. For more details, please contact email@example.com
// Sign up for our webinar. Learn how to get the most out of Recruitee. We'll provide a walkthrough and you can ask questions at the end. //