1. Click "Jobs" on the left menu.
2. Click the "Edit" button of the Job you want to make an application form for.
3. Click the "Application form" tab. There are several sections you can edit in the Job's application form.
Screening questions help you filter candidates faster. Read more: Hotjar case study.
1. Under the "Screening questions" section, click the "Add new question" button.
2. Click the drop-down menu next to "Type" to choose the type of question you want to ask.
3. Type the question you want to ask.
NOTE: The current word limit is 225 letters.
4. Check the box "Required?" if you want all applicants to answer the question.
5. Click "Add" to save your question.
Repeat the steps above to create as many screening questions as you want.
6. You can always edit the screening question(s) later by clicking the pencil icon on the top right corner of each question.
Choose which data/files the applicants need to provide and if they are "required", "optional", or "off".
Choose "Visible" for "Apply with LinkedIn" and "Apply with Indeed" if you want candidates to be able to apply with their LinkedIn or Indeed profiles.
Choose "Visible" for "Social media share" if you want to show the buttons for social media sharing on the Job's page.
Choose "Visible" for "Job location" if you want to show the Job's location on the Job's page.
4. Click "Save" on the right side to save your settings.
NOTE: Once you have an application form, you can always link back to it with the URL "your Job's URL/c/new".
For example, if your Job's URL is:
Then your application form's URL for that Job will be:
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.
// Sign up for our webinar. Learn how to get the most out of Recruitee. We'll provide a walkthrough and you can ask questions at the end. //