When you disqualify a candidate in Recruitee, you have to choose a disqualify reason. This is to prevent you from making mistakes as well as to provide insights into your candidate database.
Create disqualify reasons
1. Click "Settings" on the left side menu.
2. Under "Workflow", click "Disqualify reasons".
3. Scroll to the bottom, click "+ Add new".
4. Type your disqualify reason.
5. Click "Save & Add another" or just "Save".
Use disqualify reasons
To disqualify candidates one by one
1. Open a candidate profile.
2. Click the disqualify icon of the Job you want to disqualify the candidate from.
3. Choose one of the disqualify reasons you set up earlier from the drop-down menu.
To disqualify candidates in bulk
1. Select the candidates you want to disqualify.
2. Click the disqualify icon in the Bulk Actions menu.
3. Choose one of the disqualify reasons from the drop-down menu.
4. Click "Disqualify".
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.
// Sign up for our webinar. Learn how to get the most out of Recruitee. We'll provide a walkthrough and you can ask questions at the end. //