Once you create an evaluation form, you can easily add it to any candidate profiles or request your team members to fill it out.
1. Click "Settings" on the left menu > "Workflow" > "Evaluation form".
2. Click the "+" button next to "Evaluation forms".
3. Fill out the name of the evaluation form and its category if applicable.
4. If you have any instruction on filling out the evaluation form, insert it here.
5. Click "+ Add new" to add questions to your evaluation form.
There are nine types of questions you can add:
- "Text (single line)": An open-ended question that requires a short answer.
- "Text (multiple lines)": An open-ended question that requires a long answer.
- "Scorecard": A list of criteria that you can score "No", "Not sure", "Yes", or "Strong yes".
- "Yes / No": A question that requires a "Yes" or "No" answer.
- "Single choice": A question that allows only one choice selected from the provided options, in the form of a checklist.
- "Multiple choice": A question that allows more than one choice selected from the provided options.
- "Drop-down": A question that allows only one choice selected from the provided options, in the form of a drop-down menu.
- "Add a file": A question that allows file uploading.
- "Info box": A text field to provide information for the evaluators before or after a question.
6. With each question, you can:
Mark it as required.
Move it up or down the question above or below it.
7. To add a question between two existing questions, hover your cursor over the space between the two questions > Click "+" > Choose a question type > Type the question out.
8. At the end of every evaluation form, there is a default question that evaluators have to answer.
- This question cannot be edited or removed.
- The thumb rating here will amount to the overall rating of a candidate.
9. Click "Save" in the top right corner to save your evaluation form.
10. With each evaluation form, you can:
Edit its name or its category's name.
11. To reorder an evaluation form, click and drag that evaluation form's name.
To reorder an evaluation form category, click and drag that category's name.
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.
// Sign up for our webinar. Learn how to get the most out of Recruitee. We'll provide a walkthrough and you can ask questions at the end. //