There are two ways to “Archive” an email.
Option 1 – From the Mailbox overview
1. Click "Mailbox" on the left menu > Hover over the top right corner of the email you want to “Archive”.
2. Click the arrow icon to “Archive”.
Option 2 – From inside an email
1. Click "Mailbox" on the left menu > Click the email you want to “Archive”.
2. Click the three-dot icon in the top right corner of an email thread.
3. Click “Archive” from the drop-down menu.
To see all your archived emails, go to "Mailbox" > "Team's email" > "Archived".
To retrieve your email to its original mailbox folder, click the arrow icon in that email's overview.
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.
// Sign up for our webinar. Learn how to get the most out of Recruitee. We'll provide a walkthrough and you can ask questions at the end. //