Under "My email":
- "Inbox": All emails candidates sent directly to you. NOTE: If an email address outside your candidate database sends a message to your Recruitee email address, it will also land in the "Non-candidates" folder (explained below).
- "Sent": All emails you send to candidates and to email addresses outside your candidate database.
Under "Team's email":
- "All candidates": All email exchange between your team and the candidates in the Jobs you have access to.
- "Followed candidates": All email exchange between your team and the candidates you follow.
- "Followed Jobs": All email exchange between your team and the candidates in the Job(s)/Talent Pool(s) you follow.
- "Non-candidates": All email exchange between your team and non-candidates (those who are not in your candidate database in Recruitee). NOTE: This is the only folder where emails will be removed when you choose to convert them to candidate profiles or pin them to existing candidates.
- "Archived": All emails archived by you and your team.
Under "Incoming CV":
- "Company inbox": Where recruiters/employees can forward CVs to your company account without having to specify which Jobs/Talent Pools they should be in. NOTE: You can only see this folder if you have the Administrator role or another role that allows "Access all existing Jobs' data".
- "Job inboxes": Where recruiters/employees can forward CVs to specific Jobs in your company account. You can use Job inboxes to receive candidates from external recruiters/staffing agencies or from referrals.
NOTE: For safety reasons, you cannot add existing email addresses in your candidate database to the CC or BCC field of Recruitee Mailbox. If you want to bulk email multiple candidates, please read here.
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to your own account in order to save all your changes.
// Sign up for our webinar. Learn how to get the most out of Recruitee. We'll provide a walkthrough and you can ask questions at the end. //