If you have multiple company accounts and you want to display all Jobs from other accounts in one account's Careers Site, like this example:
1. Click "Careers Site" on the top menu of the company account that you want to display Jobs from other accounts on > Go to your Careers Site.
2. Click “Careers Site editor” on the left.
3. Click the "+" button above "Advanced settings" > Click "Custom HTML/CSS".
4. Add "<div id=“recruitee-careers”></div>" to the "HTML" field.
5. Click "Save".
6. Go back to the Careers Site editor > Scroll down to the "Advanced settings" section > Click "Custom CSS/JS".
7. Add this code to the "Custom JS scripts" field.
8. Edit the "COMPANY_ID" in the JS script to the IDs of all the company accounts whose Jobs you want to show.
To see these IDs, go to "Settings" on the left menu > "Apps and Plugins" > "Jobs widget" > Under the "Settings" tab, check all the company accounts whose Jobs you want to show.
Go to the "Code (Sync)" or "Code (Async)" tab and look for the numbers in "companies". Those are the IDs of the company accounts you selected.
Copy those numbers and paste them to "COMPANY_ID" in your "Custom JS scripts" form.
9. Click "Save".
10. You should see all Jobs from the company accounts you selected listed in one Careers Site now.
You can reorder the "Custom HTML/CSS" module to position the Jobs at a nice part of your Careers Site.
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.
// Sign up for our webinar. Learn how to get the most out of Recruitee. We'll provide a walkthrough and you can ask questions at the end. //